As well as offering up to a 60% discount on walking boots and footwear in our Scarpa Factory Sale, we’ve teamed up again with our friends at Scarpa to present to you two climbing shoe demo evenings at our partner climbing walls:
Undercover Rock, Bristol – February 12th
The Quay Climbing Centre, Exeter – February 16th
- Six different climbing shoe models to try on the night.
- Multiple British Climbing Champion, Gaz Parry will be setting a wooden holds circuit in one of the bouldering walls (Exeter), provided by Dan Varian of Beastmaker.
- Minimum of 20% discount off any rock boot in the Scarpa UK range and even more on some selected models!!
- Raffle being held for various prizes including a bouldering mat as the grand prize.
- Try any of the demo boots on and get a raffle ticket free.
- All entrants of the concurrent running bouldering competition will gain entry to the raffle by handing in their scorecards (Bristol)
The offers are only available for a limited time after the event with the special offer flyers we will be handing out on the night. Make sure you come down to Either the Quay or UCR to take advantage of these great deals.
The boots on demo will be:
|The New Vapour VRRP£114.99 OFFER PRICE £92An all-around high performance shoe offers precision, sensitivity and power.|
|Mens and Womens Force-XRRP£99.99 OFFER PRICE £75Supreme comfort and performance on long days; indoors or out.|
|Instinct VSRRP £124.99 OFFER PRICE £99A performance shoe, aimed at sport climbers, boulderers and high-end trad climbers.|
|Instinct slipperRRP£99.99 OFFER PRICE £74A shoe that inspires the climber to follow their instinct, allowing fast and precise foot placements in any direction thanks to its down turned last shape.|
|StixRRP£109.99 OFFER PRICE £87.50Toe down, pulling power, sublime comfort to performance ratio, sensitive, supportive, efficient, finished with a dose of XS Grip2 this slipper has it all!|
|MagoRRP£124.99 OFFER PRICE £99Sensitive and dynamic for athletic climbing. Ultra-precise fit on the toe and great performance.|